The Department of Homeland Security offers a variety of training opportunities for DHS personnel, partners and citizens, including home and business owners.
Some of the training opportunities restrict availability or require registration, while others are open to the public. Here is a selection of the types of training you will find through DHS:
- Boating and Marine Safety
- Chemical Sector Training and Resources
- Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Training
- Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience Training
- Cybersecurity Training & Exercises
- Law Enforcement Training
- National Infrastructure Protection Plan
- School Safety Planning and Training
Each DHS component may host more specific training.