The Homeland Security Operational Analysis Center (HSOAC) is operated by the RAND Corporation (RAND) and administered by the Science and Technology (S&T) Directorate as a Federally Funded Research and Development Center (FFRDC). All DHS Components can place task orders with HSOAC through a direct ordering process.
The purpose of the HSOAC is to provide specialized independent and objective studies and analysis services to the Department components through seven focus areas:
- Acquisition Studies;
- Homeland Security Threat and Opportunity Studies;
- Organizational Studies;
- Regulatory, Doctrine, and Policy Studies;
- Operational Studies;
- Research and Development Studies; and
- Innovation and Technology Acceleration.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
This DHS-wide contract provides Components with the following benefits:
- Process efficiencies due to decentralized ordering; and
- Elimination of contracting effort duplication.
Period of Performance (POP)
Five years (9/19/2016 - 9/18/2021)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
1 large business
Name: The RAND Corporation
Contract #: HSHQDC-16-D-00007
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.