The Office of Immigration Statistics provides regularly released data and customized tabulations in response to a public request when there is a significant value for that information. Below are a collection of files in response to these requests. Tabulations are organized by topic and each page contains an explanation of what the files contain.
For questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawful Permanent Residents
- Expanded versions of tables 8 thru 11 from each of Yearbooks of Immigration Statistics from 2006-2017 to distinguish between Adjustments of Status and New Arrivals.
- Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs) and derivative (spouses and children) employment-based LPRs by citizenship and major class of admission for FY 2005-2016
- County level data for the top 200 counties of residence of new Lawful Permanent Residents by major class of admission and country of birth.
Refugees & Asylees
- Total Credible Fear cases completed for Fiscal Years 2007-2016 and top fifteen nationalities referred for a Credible Fear Interview for Fiscal Years 2014-2016
- Asylum cases filed, cases completed, and pending for top twenty nationalities with a breakdown for cases completed by cases granted, cases denied, referral to immigration judge, and cases closed.
- Information and links to detailed supplemental Nonimmigrant Admissions tables by Class of Admission, Country of Citizenship, Country of Residence, and State or Territory of Destination.
- Datafiles for Nonimmigrant Admissions by Selected Classes of Admission and Sex and Age beginning in Fiscal Year 2016.
- Archived datafiles for Legal Immigration and Status Report. Selected quarterly data on Lawful Permanent Residents, Refugees, Nonimmigrants, and Naturalizations.