The Microsoft Enterprise License Agreement BPA includes all Microsoft product offerings listed on the Contractor’s GSA Schedule. Offerings include:
- Perpetual Software Licenses;
- Subscription Licensing; and
- Software Assurance (Maintenance).
Under this BPA, DHS Contracting Officers may issue orders on a Firm Fixed Price basis or may utilize a Government Purchase Card to acquire products. The scope of the Microsoft ELA does NOT allow for purchase of services.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
The benefits of this BPA include:
- Streamlined access to obtain Microsoft products and maintenance;
- Competitive pricing and the ability to negotiate deeper discounts at the order level;
- Accurate tracking of Microsoft licenses across DHS; and
- Improved budgeting for Microsoft assets.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 4 one-year option years (6/27/2015 - 6/26/2020)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
1 large business
Name: Dell Marketing
BPA #: HSHQDC-15-A-00017
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.