The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established a second generation department-wide basic ordering agreement with The National Academy of Sciences (NAS) to provide for studies and analysis in support of DHS’s science, technology, medical, engineering, and security programs and issues.
The NAS will use its expert capabilities to deliver its core services by collecting, analyzing, and sharing information and knowledge with DHS within the following functional support (FS) categories:
- FS-1: Research & Analysis
- FS-2: Planning & Collaboration
- FS-3: Program Implementation & Follow-up Support
- FS-4: Conferences/Symposia
Mandatory (with exceptions)
This DHS-wide contract provides Components with the following benefits:
- Standardizes procurement processes, reduces procurement lead times, and allows for a more efficient allocation of resources; and
- Elimination of contracting effort duplication.
Period of Performance (POP)
Four years (12/14/2016 - 12/13/2020)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardee(s)
1 large business
Name: The National Academy of Sciences
Contract #: HSHQDC-17-A-00001
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.