DHS has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the General Services Administration (GSA) to use One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) and OASIS Small Business (OASIS SB) to procure professional services. OASIS and OASIS SB are multiple-award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide mission support across many areas of expertise and multiple professional service disciplines, including:
- Program Management – includes acquisition, intelligence, investigative services, regulatory compliance, risk management;
- Management Consulting – includes change management, social media consulting, tactical and readiness planning, training and facilitation;
- Scientific – including research and development;
- Engineering – includes communication, energy, environment, test and evaluation;
- Logistics – includes disaster management, integrated logistics support, security, transportation; and
- Finance – includes accounting, auditing, budget, grant management.
For more details on the scope of OASIS, click the “OASIS Scope” link below.
Note: DHS has decided to adopt OASIS/OASIS SB as the follow-on to the TABSS IDIQ. DHS will continue to use TABSS through contract expiration (phased from June 2017 through February 2018, depending on domain and track). However, DHS is adopting OASIS immediately to support orders that require a longer period of performance than is available through TABSS. During this period of overlap between the two contract vehicles, TABSS should receive first consideration prior to using OASIS.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
Benefits of OASIS include:
- Provides a broad and comprehensive range of support services for use throughout DHS;
- Provides a large pool of highly qualified contractors – both large and small businesses – giving DHS broad access to industry expertise;
- Promotes and supports DHS socioeconomic goals. Total small business set-asides and “targeted” set-asides in all five socioeconomic categories are available;
- Allows flexibility for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level;
- Provides standardized labor categories aligned with occupations outlined in OMB’s Standard Occupational Classification system;
- Provides a significantly reduced contract access fee (CAF). DHS’s fee is 0.25%; and
- Leverages DHS spend in acquiring essential support services in an effective, economical, and expedient manner consistent with the DHS mission.
Period of Performance (POP)
Five-year base + one five-year option (5/19/14 – 5/18/24)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
205 (76 large business and 129 small businesses)
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.