The Office of the Chief Security Officer (OCSO) is a DHS Headquarters element located within the Management Directorate. The OCSO Mission is to deliver enterprise wide security solutions to protect the Department's people, information and resources against constant evolving threats.
The OCSO Vision is to be the Federal leader in Enterprise Security Solutions by 2025.
OCSO’s Strategic Goals are to:
- Develop a professional workforce to lead and execute effectively
- Improve awareness, readiness, and mitigation of risks
- Develop and improve interoperable enterprise security systems
- Improve security enterprise policy, compliance, and training
- Improve data driven decision making
Our core values are Integrity, Collaboration, and Commitment to Service.