Privacy Office Directives and Instructions
- Computer Matching Agreements and the Data Integrity Board Directive 262-01, December 2011
- Freedom of Information Act Compliance Directive 0460.1
- Privacy and Civil Liberties Policy Guidance Memorandum 2009-01, DHS’s Federal Information Sharing Environment Privacy and Civil Liberties Policy.
- Fact Sheet: "The FIPPS at Work" provides examples of how the Department implements them.
- DHS Action Memorandum, Review of Safeguarding Policies and Procedures for Personnel-Related Data, June 2007 with attachments.
- Privacy Technology Implementation Guide (PTIG), August 2007.
- Privacy Incident Handling Guidance (PIHG), January 2012.
- Handbook for Safeguarding Sensitive Personally Identifiable Information, Revised March 2012.