To apply for a Joint Duty Assignment, interested applicants must:
- be a GS-13, 14, 15 or equivalent;
- have supervisory approval;
- be a permanent, full-time federal employee;
- have an "achieved expectations" or "proficient" rating on their most recent performance evaluation; and
- have no outstanding disciplinary action or grievance.
How to Apply
To apply, eligible applicants should:
- View current DHS Joint Duty Assignment Opportunities.
- Obtain written approval from current supervisor.
- Complete and submit the Joint Duty Assignment application package, including:
- DHS Joint Duty Assignment Application Form 250-02
- Resume: Redact and remove any personally identifiable information (i.e., home address, social security number, date of birth, etc.)
- Most recent SF-50: Redact and remove any personally identifiable information (i.e., social security number, date of birth, etc.)
Send a complete application package to firstname.lastname@example.org.