Joint Duty Program applicants must:
- be a GS-13, 14, 15 or equivalent;
- have supervisory approval;
- be a permanent full-time federal employee;
- have an “achieved expectations” or “proficient” rating on his/her most recent performance evaluation;
- not possess an outstanding disciplinary action or grievance against them; and
- not be military or contracted personnel.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Detail Opportunity - [Announcement Title/Number]” in the subject line and attach the following documents:
- DHS Form 250-02 (Joint Duty Assignment Application) - Must be signed by applicant and supervisor;
- Resume - Remove any personally identifiable information (i.e., home address, social security number, date of birth, etc); and
- Redacted SF-50 - Remove any personally identifiable information (i.e., social security number, date of birth, etc.).