The Risk Management Framework (RMF) Shared Service Centers (SCC) were established to facilitate the implementation of common RMF solutions for areas that many agencies are missing when striving to achieve greater efficiencies in executing the RMF Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process.
SSCs are intended to improve quality of service and reduce the costs of completing assessment and authorization on systems across the Federal Government. RMF A&A SSCs are complemented by the RMF A&A Private Industry Service Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) processed under the ISSLoB Industry Service Acquisition Program.
ISSLoB RMF Assessment and Authorization Shared Services Centers
- Department of Interior – Office of the Chief Information Officer
- Department of Justice
- Department of Transportation – FAA Enterprise Services Center
- Treasury – Bureau of Fiscal Service
- Health and Human Services – Program Support Center
- DOJ: Melinda Rogers, Melinda.Rogers@usdoj.gov, (202) 305-7017
- DOJ: Darrell Lyons, Darrell.Lyons@usdoj.gov, (202) 598-3344
- DOI/OCIO: John Bazile, John_Bazile@ios.doi.gov, (202) 208-7593, and/or Stacy Richkun, Stacy_Richkun@ios.doi.gov (303) 969-7468
- DOT/ESC: Jerome Kemp, Jerome.Kemp@esc.gov, (405) 954-0347 and/or Doug Holland, Doug.Holland@faa.gov (405) 954-4226
- Treasury/BFS: John Hairl, John.Hairl@fiscal.treasury.gov, (304) 480-6868
- HHS: John Richardson, John.Richardson1@hhs.gov, (202) 603-1702 and/or Roxana MacNeill, Roxana.MacNeill@hhs.gov, (202) 815-1948
- NASA: Dr. Brenda Ellis, Brenda.L.Ellis@nasa.gov, (216) 433-5214
Please contact ISSLoB@hq.dhs.gov for ordering information.