- The Long Range Broad Agency Announcements (LRBAA) is a standing, open invitation to the scientific and technical communities to propose novel ideas that address the high-priority needs of DHS Components. With 29 open topics there are many opportunities for the private sector to submit their best ideas. View open topics on the BAA portal
- DHS Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) 21.1 Solicitation
- The DHS SBIR 21.1 Solicitation is now posted and available for small businesses to submit their proposals to 11 homeland security topics. Full topic descriptions can be viewed on beta.SAM.gov under the Department of Homeland Security Small Business Innovation Research Program FY21 Solicitation. Small businesses have until 1:00 p.m. ET on January 15, 2021 to submit their proposals.
- SVIP U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) Topic Calls – FY20 | Deadline: February 21, 2021, 12:00 p.m. PT/3:00 p.m. ET
- Language Translator.The USCG requires a language translator that can rapidly and effectively communicate in real time with non-English speakers and those who are unable to communicate verbally with the ability to operate in connected and off-line capacities. Please view the Language Translator Solicitation on beta.SAM.gov.
- Maritime Object Tracking Technology(MOTT). The USCG needs a better and more reliable system for clearly marking and accurately monitoring objects in the water for recovery. Please view the MOTT Solicitation on beta.SAM.gov.
Innovation Funding Programs
S&T’s innovation funding programs often have open solicitations that incentivize industry to help solve critical homeland security challenges. Visit our Funding Innovation page or go directly to the program pages to learn more about processes, eligibility, timelines, and how to apply.
- Targeted and Long Range Broad Agency Announcements
- Prize Competitions
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program
- Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP)
- Binational Industrial Research and Development Homeland Security (BIRD HLS) Program
Traditional Acquisition Mechanisms
A number of resources provide access to open acquisition opportunities through https://www.sam.gov/SAM/ including acquisitions specific to DHS. In addition, the Government Acquisition & Grants Portal helps more than 100,000 vendors and grant applicants, find, respond to and win opportunities for contracts, grants, and other types of assistance funding.
Search for grant opportunities on Grants.gov.