The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) is speaking and exhibiting at DC5G, Nov. 4-5, Arlington, VA.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from S&T’s Sridhar Kowdley and Vincent Sritapan on how S&T is working holistically across public and private sectors and the federal government to ensure 5G end-users have the appropriate tools and security capabilities for leveraging 5G advances. With the rise of smart and connected technologies, attendees will learn how DHS is thinking differently about technology applications, regional and local experimentations, and innovative research and development (R&D) practices. S&T is also hosting an exhibit table. Meet S&T to learn about our R&D impacts and priorities, business tools, and how we’re investing in collaborative R&D to secure our nation.
- Nov. 4: 11 a.m. -noon: 5G Case Studies: Public Health & Safety
- S&T’s Sridhar Kowdley will highlight how S&T is changing the conversation on how security operators can use 5G enabled technologies
- Nov. 5: 10:45 a.m.-11:15 a.m.: U.S. Federal Government Leadership in 5G Innovation and Security
- S&T’s Vincent Sritapan is hosting a fireside chat on how government leaders are addressing future 5G mission innovations and security challenges
- Other speakers include:
- Scott Friedman, Senior Policy Advisor, DHS Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Joshua Weaver, Associate Director, Next Generation ICT & 5G Working Group, U.S. Navy, Office of the Secretary of Defense