Applying to the Silicon Valley Innovation Program can be done in five simple steps.
- Review Innovation Other Transaction Solicitation calls to see if you qualify and decide if your solution applies.
- Email your application (check website for application form) to DHS-Silicon-Valley@hq.dhs.gov
- If we select your application: Prepare a 15-minute oral pitch and register in Sam.gov. Registering in Sam.gov ensures we can pay you.
- If selected for funding, contracts will provide you our standard Other Transaction Agreement (OTA).
- Award timeframe average is 45 days