Applying to the Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP) can be done in five steps.
- Review “Current Funding Opportunities” to determine whether your solution applies. Additional information regarding eligibility and application templates are available on fbo.gov via the link on the SVIP homepage.
- Complete the application to the specific funding opportunity you identified, and email your application to DHS-Silicon-Valley@hq.dhs.gov.
- If we select your application, prepare a 15-minute oral pitch and register in Sam.gov. Registering in Sam.gov ensures we can pay you.
- If selected for funding, contracts will provide you our standard Other Transaction Agreement (OTA).
- Award timeframe average is 45 days.