On June 23, 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. EST (8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. PST), the Silicon Valley Innovation Program (SVIP) in partnership with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and the DHS Privacy Office (PRIV) invite you to attend a virtual SVIP Industry Day to learn about the re-release of the Preventing Forgery & Counterfeiting of Certificates and Licenses.
During this event, SVIP, CBP, USCIS, and PRIV will participate in panels and question and answer sessions about their use cases, which include the following:
- Alternative Identifier to the Social Security Number (PRIV)
- Food Supply Chain Safety and Visibility (CBP)
- Supply Chain Traceability of Natural Gas Imports (CBP)
- Supply Chain Traceability of Direct-to-Consumer E-Commerce Shipments (CBP)
- Privacy Respecting Essential Work and/or Task License (USCIS)
Register here to attend the Industry Day.