The following are resources and documents related to the implementation of the REAL ID Act.
- REAL ID Act (PDF, 6 pages - 34KB)
- REAL ID Privacy Impact Assessment (PDF, 24 pages - 334KB)
- Minimum Standards for Driver's Licenses and Identification Cards Acceptable by Federal Agencies for Official Purposes
- Regulatory Evaluation for REAL ID Program: A comprehensive regulatory evaluation of the benefits and costs of the final minimum standards for State-issued driver's licenses and non-driver identification cards pursuant to the REAL ID Act.
- Changes document enrollment dates to October 1, 2020. Note: This change does not affect deadline for states to be compliant with REAL ID standards.
- CBP Enhanced Drivers' Licenses
- TSA Acceptable Documents List
- Interagency Security Committee Guide- REAL ID Act of 2005 Implementation -The guide contains options in accordance with the Act for creating access control procedures, communicating those procedures and establishing alternate access control procedures if necessary.
Last Published Date: November 7, 2019