Small businesses are a vital part of our national strength. Our job is to ensure these companies have a fair opportunity to compete and be selected for Department of Homeland Security contracts.
- Getting Started Contracting with the Department of Homeland Security
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM) (Replaces CCR and ORCA)
- Small Business Administration "Size Standards"
Research Your Customer
- Connect with Small Business Specialists in the Department
- Frequent Questions and Requests
- Marketing Tips and How to Market Your Company
- Federal OSDBU Directors Interagency Council upcoming Outreach Events
- Vendor Outreach Sessions (VOS) for Fiscal Year 2017
August Vendor Outreach Session (VOS): Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 9 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Registration begins Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 12 p.m. (Eastern time)
NOTE: This VOS is open to all 8(a) & SDB small businesses only.
Notice Alert: The Thursday, August 17, 2017 VOS will have SPECIAL REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS that are provided on the VOS Scheduling Instructions page in bold print.
- Forecast of Contract Opportunities
- Open Market Contracting Opportunities through FedBizOpps
- Prime Contractor Contacts for Small Business Sub-Contracting
Small Business Innovation Research Program
- Doing Business with The Department of Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO)
- Doing Business with Science and Technology
SBA and Other Resources
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) Interagency Council
- SBA's Office of Government Contracting
System for Award Management
The System for Award Management (SAM) will combine nine federal systems to streamline processes, eliminate data redundancies, and save money through consolidated operations. Learn more about SAM.
BusinessUSA is on its way to becoming a dynamic one-stop resource for small businesses and exporters. The site already includes hundreds of business resources, with information and services from 10 federal agencies on topics ranging from export financing to counseling to small business loans. Learn more about BusinessUSA.