At DHS, we understand that small businesses are vital to our national strength. We ensure that small businesses have a fair opportunity to compete for our contracts.
- Getting Started in Government Contracting on SBA.gov
- DHS Business Information and Contacts
- Marketing Tips
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Business Opportunities at DHS
- Large Business Prime Contractors with Subcontracting Opportunities
- Mentor-Protégé Program
Small Business Vendor Outreach Sessions
During DHS Small Business Vendor Outreach Sessions, you are invited to join us for pre-arranged 15 minute appointments with DHS Small Business Specialists and representatives from prime contractors. We encourage you to participate in one of our upcoming Vendor Outreach Sessions in order to learn more about doing business with DHS.
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
The Director of the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Mr. Kevin Boshears, provides an introduction to DHS’s leading small business program.