The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established three Vehicle Telematics Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) to provide installation and maintenance of vehicle telematics solutions for DHS light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles located in the United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, and associated territorial waters and airspace.
Mandatory with exceptions
- Captures comprehensive vehicle telematics data to include engine diagnostics, vehicle monitoring, maintenance alerts, locator services, and fuel management;
- Improves the ability to manage greenhouse gas emissions;
- Improves fleet management and fleet optimization at both Component and Department levels;
- Provides efficient record keeping of current assets and captures data of underutilized assets;
- Provides telematics coverage in remote areas;
- Provides continuous tech support and updates as required;
- Provides options for customization;
- Provides options for in person and on-line training options;
- Provides options that allow near real-time oversight of fleet operations; and
- Brings efficiencies to the procurement process by having a short list of DHS approved vendors.
Period of Performance
Five years (4/13/2017 - 4/12/2022)
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
Three large businesses
HSHQDC-17-A-00018 AT&T Mobility LLC
HSHQDC-17-A-00019 Geotab USA Inc.
HSHQDC-17-A-00020 Wex Inc.
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.