The Trusted DHS Information Sharing Environment
The Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) is the trusted network for homeland security mission operations to share Sensitive But Unclassified information. Federal, State, Local, Territorial, Tribal, International and Private Sector homeland security partners use HSIN to manage operations, analyze data, send alerts and notices, and in general, share the information they need to do their jobs. For more information about HSIN, please contact HSIN.Outreach@hq.dhs.gov.
- Find out how HSIN simplifies your access to the Sensitive But Unclassified (SBU) information you need, when and where you need it.
- Get your HSIN account today! Learn how simple it is to request an account and where to get started.
- Read about the HSINAC, a panel representative of HSIN users, that serves as part of the HSIN governance body and provides expert recommendations to the program.
- Understand how HSIN-CI works as a common platform to provide tactical and planning communication for private sector critical infrastructure owners and operators.
- Learn how HSIN supports the mission of Emergency Services professionals across the country by providing a secure place to communicate during critical situations.
- Discover more about HSIN-Intel, a secure community that connects partners across mission areas and promotes the exchange and analysis of controlled, unclassified intelligence and threat-related information.
- Become familiar with the ways law enforcement officials at every level of government use HSIN as a means to collaborate securely with partners across geographic and jurisdictional boundaries.