Choice A is an example of an assumption that should never be made.
Human traffickers can be:
- Called pimps or boyfriends
- An employer or other professional
- A family member or family friend
- A stranger or have mutual friends
- Any gender, age, or ethnicity
What information could the mother include in a call to the National Trafficking Hotline or the DHS Tip line? Expand the sections below for hints and tips to answer the quiz questions.
First, make the call! Remember, See, Call, Save! Provide information that will help authorities investigate. Using details from the graphic hint is the best option.
Recognize the Signs
Do Any of These Signs Apply?