There are several ways you or your organization can work with Blue Campaign to raise awareness of human trafficking in your community.
- Share Blue Campaign materials online or in your headquarters, facilities, or affiliate organizations (i.e. statewide or regional offices). You can also distribute our materials to your stakeholders and partners.
- Engage with us on social media. You can follow Blue Campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Retweet and share our posts to reach your community with human trafficking awareness messages.
- Educate your staff, stakeholders, and communities by using Blue Campaign resources to conduct human trafficking trainings.
- Reach out to the DHS Speakers Bureau to request a DHS expert to speak at upcoming annual conferences, webinars, industry meetings, and other events. Email BlueCampaign@HQ.DHS.GOV if you have any additional questions.
- Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on upcoming Blue Campaign initiatives.
Do not report suspicious activity through the email address listed above. Use this email address only to inquire about working with the DHS Blue Campaign or questions related to products or outreach. To report suspicious activity, please call the DHS tip line at 866-347-2423. To get help from the National Human Trafficking Hotline, call 1-888-373-7888 or text HELP or INFO to BeFree (233733). In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.