DHS and its components participate in a variety of speaking engagements, including large conferences, classroom presentations, community organization chats, and other events.
Once you have your request form filled out, email it as an attachment to one of the following DHS components or directorates from which you wish to request a speaker:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP): CBPSpeaks@cbp.dhs.gov
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): CISA.Speakers@cisa.dhs.gov
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): email@example.com
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): ICESpeakers@ice.dhs.gov
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA): TSASpeakers@dhs.gov
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG): See the USCG Speaker’s Bureau web page.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS): USCIS-SpeakersBureau@uscis.dhs.gov
- DHS Headquarters and all other offices and components not listed above: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit the speaker request form at least 30 days before the event. Due to the mission and workload of the Department, we will not be able to accept or support every request.
If you have any questions or need help completing the speaker request form, please email the DHS Office of Public Affairs at email@example.com.