DHS and its components participate in a variety of speaking engagements, including large conferences, classroom presentations, community organization chats, and other events.
Step 1: Fill Out the DHS Speaker Request Form
If you would like to request DHS to participate in a speaking engagement, you must first fill out the “DHS Speaker Request Form."
Step 2: Submit Your Request
Once you have your request form filled out, email it as an attachment to one of the following DHS components or directorates from which you wish to request a speaker:
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP): CBPSpeaks@cbp.dhs.gov
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA): CISA.email@example.com
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): ICESpeakers@ice.dhs.gov
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA): TSASpeakers@dhs.gov
- U.S. Coast Guard (USCG): See the USCG Speaker’s Bureau web page.
- DHS Headquarters and all other offices and components not listed above: email@example.com
Please Submit Requests Early
Please submit the speaker request form at least 2 weeks before the event, and allow 3 to 5 working days for a response. Due to the mission and workload of the Department, we will not be able to accept or support every request.
If you have any questions or need help completing the speaker request form, please call the DHS Office of Public Affairs at (202) 282-8010.