You are here

Report Incidents

Everyone should be vigilant, take notice of your surroundings, and report suspicious items or activities to local authorities immediately.

Report Suspicious Activity

"If You See Something, Say Something®"
If you see suspicious activity, please report it to your local police department. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.

Chemical Security

CFATS Chemical Facility Security Tip Line: 877-394-4347 (877-FYI 4 DHS)

You may report concerns on voicemail anonymously. If you want a return call, leave your name and number. Calls to this tip line involve the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) regulation at your facility or another facility.

National Infrastructure Coordination Center: 202-282-9201

If a potential security incident that has already occurred, call this number to report it. Call 911 or contact your local FBI field office instead if this is a security emergency or terrorist incident.

Cybersecurity Activity

Emergencies in Federal Buildings

Report life-threatening and non-life-threatening emergencies in federal buildings to Federal Protective Service (FPS).

  • Report suspicious activity by calling 1-877-4FPS-411 (1-877-437-7411).

Oil and Chemical Spills

National Response Center for Oil and Chemical Spills

The sole national point of contact for reporting all oil, chemical, radiological, biological, and etiological discharges into the environment anywhere in the United States and its territories. The NRC is staffed by Coast Guard personnel who maintain a 24 hour per day, 365 day per year telephone watch, and an online reporting tool.

Report Criminal Activity

Report crimes to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI).

Phone: 866-347-2423 (from the U.S., Mexico and Canada)
           802-872-6199 (from any country in the world)

Tip Form:

Report Terror Activity

Last Published Date: September 3, 2020

Was this page helpful?

This page was not helpful because the content:
Back to Top