DHS welcomes your thoughts and ideas about how we can better perform our mission. Below is a sample of places across our websites and social media where we are actively seeking your input.
Avenues to participate and engage with DHS’s mission include:
- FEMA's Collaboration Community (FEMA.gov)
- Get Involved in Rulemaking (DHS.gov)
- Immigration Policy Memoranda (draft, interim and current) Open for Comment (USCIS.gov)
- Report Travel Difficulties at Transportation Hubs (CBP and TSA)
- Talk to TSA – Your Questions, Ideas and Feedback on Airport Security (TSA.gov)
- DHS Open Government - See how we are working to open new lines of communications with the American people