B is the better option.
Alone, personal hygiene, is not always an indicator of human trafficking. The same person bringing in different people to cash checks and then taking the money from them immediately is a sign of human trafficking.
These are the topics you learned in these scenarios: Possible Signs of Human Trafficking Victims
Possible Signs of Minor Sex Trafficking
- Unexplained absence from school
- Sexualized behavior
- Overly tires or falling asleep in class
- Withdrawn, depressed, or distracted
- Bragging about making or having lots of money
- Displaying expensive clothes, accessories, or shoes
- Older boyfriend, new friends with a different lifestyle
- Interacting with significantly older people online or in real life
Human traffickers can be:
- Called pimps or boyfriends
- An employer or other professional
- A community leader or person of prominence
- A family member or family friend
- A stranger or have mutual friends
- Any gender, age, or ethnicity
You have the ability to make a change in someone’s life! Remember, See, Call, Save! You know how to identify indicators of human trafficking, who to call, and how to report the information you observe. Be the person who makes a difference!
First, make the call! Remember, See, Call, Save! Provide information that will help authorities investigate. Using details from the graphic hint is the best option.