During these uncertain times, you might be concerned about the financial impacts caused by COVID-19. Here are some resources to help you navigate current financial challenges to reduce any financial stress you may face:
- Your Component EAP can provide financial consultation services for you and your family, and can refer you to a screened financial counselor who, in a no-cost initial phone call, can provide you valuable financial advice and guidance.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) is committed to providing you with up-to-date information and resources to protect and manage your finances. The CFPB has a dedicated resource center that is regularly updated as current events continue to change and evolve.
- The Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund (FEEA) is prioritizing its no-fee, no-interest hardship loans to serve federal employees who are directly impacted by COVID-19 illness.
- FEMA and Operation Hope developed the Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (EFFAK) to help individuals and families organize critical financial, medical, and household information.
- Ready.gov provides a resource center focused on providing information on financial preparedness, including educational information for your children.
Your Employee Assistance Program is here to help
Your EAP provides is available to assist you and your family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All services can be accessed without leaving your home. For more information, contact your Component EAP, or send an email to email@example.com.