What Is a Partner?
The "If You See Something, Say Something®" campaign forms partnerships to help reach the public across the nation. Our partners increase awareness by displaying the campaign's messages and distributing outreach materials, including Public Service Announcements (PSAs).
Partners include, but are not limited to:
- States, cities, and counties
- Airports and mass transit entities
- Sports leagues and teams
- Major sports events and entertainment venues
- Colleges and universities
- Fairs and festivals
- Private sector businesses
- Media outlets
To become a partner, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- The entity you represent
- Your name and contact information (phone, email)
- The city and state in which your entity is located
Expand Your Partnership
Access helpful information and resources, including updated or new outreach materials.
- Update your materials: If you have received materials for "If You See Something, Say Something®" in the past and would like to make updates, please send your information and the requested updates to email@example.com.
- Obtain PSAs: PSAs are available for partners to use on their websites, television stations, radio stations, and in training materials. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know which PSAs you’re requesting and how you plan to use them.
Do not report suspicious activity through this website or the campaign email address. Report suspicious activity to local law enforcement. Please use this site to inquire about partnerships with the DHS "If You See Something, Say Something®" campaign only.
To report suspicious activity, contact your local law enforcement agency. Describe specifically what you observed, including:
- Who or what you saw;
- When you saw it;
- Where it occurred; and
- Why it's suspicious.
If there is an emergency,