The State Threat Assessment System (STAS) helps safeguard the communities of California by serving as a dynamic security nexus comprised of the State, four Regional and a major urban area Fusion Center. The four regional fusion centers mirror California's four federal districts.
For all locations in California, see:
- California Region 1 – Sacremento Regional Threat Assessment Center (SacRTAC)
- California Region 2 – Northern California Regional Intelligence Center (NCRIC)
- California – Los Angeles (City)
- California Region 3 – Joint Regional Intelligence Center (JRIC)
- California Region 4 – San Diego Law Enforcement Coordination Center (SD-LECC)
- California Region 5 – Orange County Intelligence Assessment Center (OCIAC)