The San Diego Law Enforcement Coordination Center (LECC) is San Diego's Regional Threat Assessment Center. LECC operates 24/7, providing intelligence, investigative and technical support to agencies critical to homeland security efforts in San Diego.
To report suspicious activity, call 9-1-1 or visit www.SD-LECC.org.
For all locations in California, see:
- California Region 1 – Sacremento Regional Threat Assessment Center (SacRTAC)
- California Region 2 – Northern California Regional Intelligence Center (NCRIC)
- California – Los Angeles (City)
- California Region 3 – Joint Regional Intelligence Center (JRIC)
- California Region 4 – San Diego Law Enforcement Coordination Center (SD-LECC)
- California Region 5 – Orange County Intelligence Assessment Center (OCIAC)