The Department of the Homeland Security (DHS) and Visionary Integrations Professionals entered into a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to provide DHS and its components Software as a Service (SaaS) Enterprise Talent Management System (ETMS). SaaS available under this BPA includes but is not limited to a vendor hosted solution including user access, configuration, data migration, training, change management, program management, and IT professional services to support the capabilities (as needed). This BPA was competed under GSA’s Federal Supply Schedule contract GS-35F-0050L.
Under this BPA, DHS components may issue orders on a firm-fixed price (FFP), Time & Material (T&M) or hybrid combination of FFP and T&M basis.
Mandatory (with exceptions)
ETMS benefits include:
- Providing a fully integrated, automated support to employee performance management and learning management based on a common core data structure with extensions to meet Component-unique needs;
- Providing cascading alignment of goals originating from agency mission down through senior executives, supervisor’s and employee work plans, while consolidating training initiatives on a scalable web-based platform;
- Resulting in cost efficiencies and savings, with improved customer service, reporting and tracking;
- Opportunity to negotiate additional discounts at the order level and based on the tiered pricing model; and
- Opportunity to obtain additional discounts at the order level based on consumption based pricing.
Period of Performance (POP)
One base year + 4 one-year option years (5/28/2013 - 5/27/2018) - Note: Periods of Performance for Task or Delivery orders for the SaaS solution and support services issued in the final year of the BPA shall not extend beyond 24 months after the BPA’s ordering period end date.
Post Award Teaming
For teaming opportunities, please contact the applicable awardee(s)
Number of Awardees
1 large business
Name: Visionary Integrations Professionals
BPA #: HSHQDC-13-A-00030
To contact us regarding a Strategic Sourcing Vehicle or future initiative, please email SSPOInquiry@hq.dhs.gov.