In an effort to keep DHS.gov current, the archive contains outdated information that may not reflect current policy or programs.
The following is a list of teleconferences hosted by the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman.
- Fee Waivers: How are They Working for You?
- USCIS Website Redesign: How is It Working for You?
- Change of Address: How is It Working for You?
- I-601 Waivers: How are They Working for You?
- Refugee Processing: How is It Working for You?
- USCIS Adoptions Petition Processing: How is It Working for You? (PDF, 6 pages - 63 KB)
- USCIS Refunds: How is the Process Working for You?
- The K3 Visa Family Unification Process: How is It Working for You?
- N-648 Medical Waivers - How are They Working for You?
- Questions and Answers on The New Naturalization Test
- USCIS Receipting Delay - How Does this Affect You?
- Temporary Worker Visas
- E-Verify in Arizona - How is It Working for Your Business?
- Visas for Nurses: How Does This Impact Your Medical Facility?
- USCIS Summer 2007 Application Surge: How is It Affecting You Now?
- CIS Ombudsman's 2008 Annual Report: Your Questions and Comments
- U Visa: One Year After the Interim Final Rule
- Teleconference on Biological Relationship Testing: Opportunities and Challenges
- Questions and Answers from EB-5 Teleconferences
- Questions and Answers from January 28, 2009 Teleconference on Motions to Reopen: How are They Working for You?
- How is USCIS Working for You? February 20, 2008
- Unused Family-Based Visas
- Immigration Information and Resources Available in Response to Haiti Earthquake
- Pending Derivative Form I-485s Due to File Separation Updated 11/6/2009
- AC21 Issues: Did USCIS Immediately Deny Your Adjustment of Status Application Following a Change of Employment?
- Child Status Protection Act: Was Your Child Previously Denied CSPA Benefits? Does Your Child Qualify?
- 2007 Summer Surge A Year Later: Employment Authorization Document (EAD) Processing Delays