The U.S. Department of Homeland Security Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years (FY) 2012-2016 takes the results of the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review Report (2010), the Bottom-Up Review Report (2010), the Department's FY 2012 Budget and 2013 Budget Request, and the FY 2011-2013 Annual Performance Report and Annual Performance Plan and consolidates them into the structure required by the Government Performance Results Modernization Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-352).
- Preventing Terrorism and Enhancing Security
- Securing and Managing Our Borders
- Enforcing and Administering Our Immigration Laws
- Safeguarding and Securing Cyberspace
- Ensuring Resilience to Disasters
- Providing Essential Support to National and Economic Security
- Maturing and Strengthening the Department