In an effort to keep DHS.gov current, the archive contains outdated information that may not reflect current policy or programs.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years (FY) 2012-2016 takes the results of the Quadrennial Homeland Security Review Report (2010), the Bottom-Up Review Report (2010), the Department's FY 2012 Budget and 2013 Budget Request, and the FY 2011-2013 Annual Performance Report and Annual Performance Plan and consolidates them into the structure required by the Government Performance Results Modernization Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-352).
- Preventing Terrorism and Enhancing Security
- Securing and Managing Our Borders
- Enforcing and Administering Our Immigration Laws
- Safeguarding and Securing Cyberspace
- Ensuring Resilience to Disasters
- Providing Essential Support to National and Economic Security
- Maturing and Strengthening the Department