The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2014-2018 fulfills the GPRA Modification Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-352) and the Office of Management and Budget’s Circular A-11, Part 6 (2013) requirement for all Federal departments and agencies to publish an Agency Strategic Plan. Much like the 2014 Quadrennial Homeland Security Review, the FY14-18 Strategic Plan provides an analytic foundation for the Department’s Unity of Effort Initiative by articulating the Department’s missions and goals, the strategies we employ to achieve each goal, and long-term performance measures that we use to evaluate our progress.
- Prevent Terrorism and Enhance Security
- Secure and Manage our Borders
- Enforce and Administer Our Immigration Laws
- Safeguard and Secure Cyberspace
- Strengthen National Preparedness and Resilience