Intelligence Information at Your Fingertips
The DHS Intel Mobile Application allows key leaders, decision makers, and DHS’s State, Local, Territorial, and Tribal (SLTT) partners to easily access and view intelligence products.
The DHS Intel app, available to all Homeland Security Information Network – Intelligence (HSIN-Intel) members, enables users to view and search for intelligence information, receive alerts when new products are available, and bookmark products for future reference.
- Access and view products by release date and category
- Search for information using advanced search tools
- Receive alerts for featured or select products are available
- Bookmark products on your device for future reference
The DHS Intel App can be downloaded through the Apple App Store and will be available on Google Play this summer.
You must have a HSIN account AND be a HSIN-Intel Community member to access the app.
In the Apple App Store
Android app will be released this summer
To Install the App
- Go to your phone’s App store.
- Navigate to the search tab.
- Type "DHS Intel" into the search bar.
- Select the application and download.
Logging In is Easy
You must have a HSIN account and be a HSIN-Intel Community member to log in. Use your credentials and follow the same secure, multi-factor authentication process you experience on a computer. You can authenticate into the app by SMS (text message), voice, or email passcode.