Instructor Development Threat Evaluation and Reporting Course
The National Threat Evaluation and Reporting (NTER) Office's Instructor Development Threat Evaluation and Reporting Course (ID-TERC), is a four-day in-person, or five-day virtual, training exclusively available for those accepted into the NTER Master Trainer Program.
This course prepares Master Trainer candidates to utilize a four-step model - identify, investigate, assess, and manage - to teach Behavioral Threat Assessment and Management best practices to partners in their communities and organizations.
NTER reimburses eligible Master Trainer Candidates for all costs associated with the ID-TERC, including lodging, per diem, and other travel expenses.
- January 23-26, 2023 – Louisville, Kentucky (Registration Closed)
- February 21-24, 2022 – Las Vegas, Nevada (Registration Closed)
- March 28-31, 2023 – Oriskany, New York
- May 1-4, 2023 – Columbus, Ohio (Registration Closed)
- June 6-9, 2023 – California
- Aug 8-11, 2023 – Colorado
- Sept 21-27, 2023 – Virtual