DHS.gov (www.dhs.gov) is the official website of the Department of Homeland Security. It is a public domain website, so you can link to DHS.gov at no cost and without specific permissions.
If you would like to include a link to DHS.gov on your website, we encourage you to add a text link to DHS.gov. When you link to DHS.gov, please do so in an appropriate context and as a service to your web visitors. Here are a couple examples:
DHS.gov (www.dhs.gov) is your online source for credible homeland security information and is the official website of the Department of Homeland Security.
DHS.gov (www.dhs.gov) is your online source for credible homeland security information. It is the official website of the Department of Homeland Security. The Department of Homeland Security has a vital mission: to secure the nation from the many threats we face. Our mission gives us five main areas of responsibility: guarding against terrorism; securing our borders; enforcing our immigration laws; improving our readiness for, response to, and recovery from disasters; and maturing and unifying the Department.
Links may not be used in any way that implies a relationship with, affiliation with, sponsorship of, or endorsement by DHS.gov, or that can reasonably be interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by or represents the views or opinions of DHS.gov, or to promote any commercial product or service, or in any other way that violates applicable law.
This website links to websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. DHS/S&T provides these links as a service to you, the users. When you link to an outside website, you are leaving the DHS/S&T website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website(s). Access to outside websites is provided with the following conditions:
- The Department of Homeland Security does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- The Department of Homeland Security does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- The Department of Homeland Security does not and cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- The Department of Homeland Security is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- The Department of Homeland Security does not guarantee that outside websites comply with the requirements of Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- The Department of Homeland Security will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias or discrimination and reserves the right to deny or remove any links for the following reasons:
- A linked website contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with Department of Homeland Security's mission or policies.
- At the Department of Homeland Security’s sole discretion.
In order to ensure that the internal and external hyperlinks on DHS.gov are working properly, we review the website for broken links on a quarterly basis.