The Ombudsman’s Office hosts public teleconferences to share information on specific topics and to hear your comments and suggestions regarding your interactions with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
Please join the Ombudsman for a teleconference discussion with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Department of State on U Nonimmigrant Visas.
When: Wednesday, May 27, 2015; 3:00 - 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time
Please RSVP by Tuesday, May 26 to CISOmbudsman.PublicAffairs@hq.dhs.gov.
Teleconference call-in information will be provided.
Recaps from Recent Teleconferences
- USCIS Validation Instrument for Business Enterprises (VIBE) -- How Is It Working For You?
- The Adjudication of L-1B "Specialized Knowledge" Worker Petitions - How Is It Working for You?
- A Conversation with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Public Advocate
- Change of Address: How Is It Working For You?
- Unaccompanied Children: A Conversation with USCIS and EOIR
- Small & Start-Up Business Immigration Issues: A Conversation with the Small Business Administration Office of Advocacy
- Survivor Benefits under INA §204(l): A Conversation with USCIS
- U Visas: A Conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- Immigration Status Verifications for Driver’s Licenses, Public Benefits, and Social Security Cards: A Conversation with USCIS
- Export Controls Requirements on Form I-129: A Conversation with the Commerce Department
- Family-based Retrogression
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA): How Is It Working For You?
- FOIA: How Is It Working For You?