The Ombudsman’s Office hosts public teleconferences to share information on specific topics and to hear your comments and suggestions regarding your interactions with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
When: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 ; 2:00 – 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time
Please RSVP by Noon Tuesday, May 15, 2018 to CISOmbudsman.PublicAffairs@hq.dhs.gov
Recaps from Recent Teleconferences
- 2017 Annual Report Recap
- CIS Ombudsman Listening Session
- Employment Authorization Document and H-1B Teleconference
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Teleconference
- USCIS Processing Times Teleconference
- DMV Benefits Teleconference - Benefits for Nonimmigrant Workers
- Transformation of USCIS Systems Teleconference - USCIS's Electronic Immigration System (ELIS)
- Consular Returns- A Conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- USCIS Forms- Impact and Process of Form Changes
- 2015 Annual Report to Congress: A Conversation with the Center for Migration Studies
- U Visa: A conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- USCIS Validation Instrument for Business Enterprises (VIBE) -- How Is It Working For You?
- The Adjudication of L-1B "Specialized Knowledge" Worker Petitions - How Is It Working for You?
- A Conversation with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Public Advocate
- Change of Address: How Is It Working For You?
- Unaccompanied Children: A Conversation with USCIS and EOIR
- Small & Start-Up Business Immigration Issues: A Conversation with the Small Business Administration Office of Advocacy
- Survivor Benefits under INA §204(l): A Conversation with USCIS
- U Visas: A Conversation with the Department of State and USCIS
- Immigration Status Verifications for Driver’s Licenses, Public Benefits, and Social Security Cards: A Conversation with USCIS
- Application Processing Times: A Conversation with USCIS Office of Performance and Quality
- Export Controls Requirements on Form I-129: A Conversation with the Commerce Department
- Family-based Retrogression
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA): How Is It Working For You?
- FOIA: How Is It Working For You?