If you wish to submit a civil rights complaint allegation to CRCL, please download and complete the optional fillable complaint form and e-mail, fax, or mail the completed form back to CRCL.
Please use the optional form to provide a detailed written description of the pertinent events and then send the completed form to CRCL by e-mail, fax, or postal mail. Please note that e-mailing your correspondence to CRCLCompliance@hq.dhs.gov is the fastest way to reach CRCL, but e-mailing is not required.
Allegations are accepted in all languages, including (but not limited to):
- Download the form in English
- لتحميل المستند بالللغة العربية إضغ – Arabic
- বাংলায় ফর্মটি ডাউনলোড করতে এখানে ক্লিক করুন - Bengali
- 击此处下载本表格的中文版 – Chinese
- Cliquez ici pour télécharger ce formulaire en français – French
- ფორმის ქართულ ენაზე ჩამოსატვირთად დააჭირეთ აქ - Georgian
- Klike la pou telechaje fòm sa a an Kreyòl Ayisyen – Haitian Creole
- Clique aqui para fazer o download deste formulário em português - Portuguese
- ਫਾਰਮ ਨੂੰ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਵਿੱਚ ਡਾਊਨਲੋਡ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਇੱਥੇ ਕਲਿੱਕ ਕਰੋ - Punjabi
- Faceți clic aici ca să descărcați formularul în limba română - Romanian
- Щелкните мышью здесь, чтобы загрузить эту форму на русском языке – Russian
- Halkan riix si aad u soo degsato foomkan oo af Soomaali ah – Somali
- Haga clic aquí para descargar este formulario en español – Spanish
- Formu Türkçe indirmek için buraya tıklayınız - Turkish
- Shaklni O’zbek tilida yuklab olish uchun shu yerni bosing - Uzbek
- Bấm vào đây để tải mẫu đơn này bằng tiếng Việt – Vietnamese
DHS will use the information in your correspondence to review alleged civil rights and civil liberties violations. In order to review your allegations, this information may be disclosed to and used by those personnel and contractors within DHS who have a need to know the information. When necessary, CRCL may also share your information with appropriate government agencies outside of DHS or with non-government entities.
Providing information to CRCL is voluntary, but CRCL may not be able to adequately review your allegations without the information requested. If necessary, CRCL may request additional information from you in order to determine the appropriate manner to address your concerns.
For technology accessibility concerns or complaints under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, you can use the optional DHS Technology Accessibility Issue Reporting Form or send a written description of the issue to CRCL via e-mail, fax, or postal mail.
- A written description of the Inaccessible Information and Communication Technology (ICT) you are having difficulty using or accessing. Including the name of the technology, where it was located (URL), and what technology (if any) you are using to access the technology (for example, the hardware device, type of browser, type of operating system, assistive technology product name, etc. -- for complaints alleging inaccessible DHS technology).