The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requires FOIA reading Rooms contain four distinct categories of records. The four categories of Reading Room records are: 1) "final opinions [and] . . . orders" made in the adjudication of cases; 2) specific agency policy statements; 3) "administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public"; and 4) records disclosed in response to a FOIA request that "the agency determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records." These records are available through this page. Please note that DHS does not have designated documents in the "final opinions [and] . . . orders" made in the adjudication of cases and "administrative staff manuals and instructions to staff that affect a member of the public" categories so these pages do not exist here. However, DHS continuously updates each of the four categories of Reading Room records and will make such disclosures as documents become available.
NOTICE: DHS strives to provide equal access to information and data to people with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Not all of the documents on this page are fully Section 508 compliant. If you have problems with any of the documents on this page and need assistance, please contact the FOIA Office at 202-343-1743.
Copies of all records, regardless of form or format, which have been released to any person under the FOIA and which, because of the nature of their subject matter, the Departmental Offices determines have become or are likely to become the subject of subsequent requests for substantially the same records.
- TSA Customer Throughput/Wait Times Reports
- TSA FOIA Logs
- TSA Contact Center
- Claims Data
- Aviation Security Advisory Committee Reports (PDF, 568 KB, 32 pages)
- Enforcement Sanction Guidance Policy (PDF, 128 KB, 10 pages)
- TSA Voluntary Disclosure Program Policy (PDF, 89 KB, 13 pages)
- TSA AFGE CBT Compilation of Agreed Upon Terms Subject to Ratification by Bargaining Unit Employees
Public Court & Administrative Filings
- Final Judgments (Coming Soon)
- Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB) (Coming Soon)
- Civil Enforcement Final Agency Decisions
TSA Security Checkpoints
- About TSA
- TSA Leadership & Organization
- TSA Pay Bands (Coming Soon)
- Requirements to be a TSO
- Jobs at TSA
- Personnel Records