Within each state and major urban area, fusion centers have an important responsibility to build strong partnerships with other field-based law enforcement and homeland security entities at all levels of government.
- Fusion Centers and Joint Terrorism Task Forces
- Fusion Centers and FBI Field Intelligence Groups
- Fusion Centers and High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas
- Fusion Centers and Regional Information Sharing System (RISS) Centers
- Fusion Centers and Emergency Operations Centers
- Tribal Participation in Fusion Centers (PDF, 2 pages, 1.3 MB)
- Deployed Intelligence Officers and Protective Security Advisors
- Private Sector Engagement with Fusion Centers
Moving forward, the federal government will work closely with the National Network of Fusion Centers and interagency partners to continue to advance and mature relationships with these partners.