The Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), provides fusion centers with resources, training, and other coordinated services in support of strengthening the National Network.
Resources for fusion centers include:
- Privacy, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Compliance Verification for the Intelligence Enterprise (PDF – 51 pages, 3.96 MB);
- Recommendations for First Amendment-Protected Events for State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies (PDF – 36 pages, 3.45 MB);
- Critical Infrastructure and Key Resources (CIKR) Protection Capabilities for Fusion Centers (PDF – 30 pages, 2.58 MB);
- Cyber Integration for Fusion Centers (PDF – 32 pages, 1.75 MB);
- Fire Service Integration for Fusion Centers (PDF – 22 pages, 2.06 MG);
- Common Competencies for State, Local, and Tribal (PDF – 31 pages, 2.62 MB); and,
- The Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 502: Considerations for Fusion Center and Emergency Operations Center Coordination (PDF – 86 pages, 4.5MB).
- Criminal Intelligence Training Master Calendar;
- Federal Emergency Management Agency National Preparedness Directorate National Training and Education Division State/Federal Sponsored Course Catalog (PDF – 497 pages, 5.7 MB);
- Federal Emergency Management Agency National Preparedness Directorate National Training and Education Division Course Catalog (PDF – 365 pages, 5.6 MB);
- FEMA Approved Intelligence Analyst Training Courses;
- First Responder Training;
- Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties Officer Workshop;
- Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties Toolkit;
- Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties Training and Resources; and,
- 28 CFR Part 23 Online Training.