This year, several DHS employees were honored with Federal 100 awards, which are presented annually by Federal Computer Week and the 1105 Government Information Group. The winners were chosen by a panel of government and industry leaders, and include 23 people from the IT industry, two from state and local government, and 75 from the federal government.
DHS' strong showing among the winners exemplifies our ongoing commitment to excellence in the federal web workplace.
Congratulations to the following members of the DHS team:
• Jane Holl Lute, Deputy Secretary, DHS
• Richard Spires, Chief Information Officer, DHS
• Charles Armstrong, Chief Information Officer, Customs and Border Protection
• Michael Erik Garcia, Cybersecurity Strategist – National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD)
• George Bressler, Border patrol Agent, Customs and Border Protection
• Mary Ellen Callahan, Chief Privacy Officer, DHS
• Séan McGurk , Director, National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center, NPPD
• Matt Coose, Director, Federal Network Security, NPPD