The Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence invite analysts who are U.S. citizens to apply for the 2023 Public-Private Analytic Exchange Program (AEP). Applicants from all government and private sector entities are encouraged to apply but should have an interest and/or demonstrated expertise in at least one of the 2023 topics. Applicants are welcome to express interest in up to three of the 2023 topics, but each selected program participant will only be assigned to one team. Selected applicants will be notified of their selection in December 2022 and will be expected to attend a kick-off meeting in January 2023.
The 2023 AEP program team topics are:
- 5G Impacts on Cybersecurity
- Chinese Counterfeit Microelectronics
- Implications of Extreme Weather Events
- National Security Readiness
- Rapidly Evolving Sanctions
- U.S. Maritime Trade and Port Cybersecurity
The AEP Application consists of three items – an application, resume, and supervisor endorsement. Applicants are requested to submit the Application along with a copy of their resume/CV, while applicants’ supervisors should submit the Supervisor Endorsement Form. Please note – an applicant will only be considered if an application, resume, and supervisor endorsement are all provided by the extended deadline of November 28, 2022. For more information on how to apply, view the application and supervisor endorsement forms, as well as the topic descriptions, below:
Additional Application Information
Please note that by applying you are agreeing/validating:
- To provide verification of your U.S. citizenship.
- That your employer supports your participation in the program. If your employment status changes during the program, you must notify the program.
- That you will make every effort to attend, in-person, the program Kick-off. You or your employer will be responsible for the expenses of this travel engagement. The AEP Concluding Summit will be virtual.
- That you will make every effort to participate in a research trip should your team decide to conduct research.
- That the United States Government is under no obligation to fund your travel for program activities, however limited funds are available for the research trips.
Please contact AEP@hq.dhs.gov for additional information.
Return to Private Sector Engagement
|2023 Public-Private Analytic Exchange Program Overview||183.71 KB||10/03/2022|
|2023 Public-Private Analytic Exchange Program Topics and Descriptions||113.61 KB||10/13/2022|
|AEP Infographic||173.28 KB||10/12/2022|