The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), launched a new public-facing application, CBP OneTM, to provide the public a single portal to a variety of CBP services. The application is available on both web and mobile devices. CBP OneTM will eventually replace and upgrade existing CBP public-facing mobile applications to improve user interaction and services. CBP OneTM includes different functionality for travelers, importers, brokers, carriers, International Organizations, and other entities under a single consolidated log-in and uses guided questions to help users determine the correct services, forms, or applications needed. CBP is conducting this Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) to address privacy risks in the deployment and use of the CBP OneTM mobile application.
- DHS/CBP-001 Import Information System
- DHS/CBP-007 Border Crossing Information
- DHS/CBP-021 Arrival and Departure Information System
- DHS/CBP-006 Automated Targeting System
- DHS/CBP-023 Border Patrol Enforcement Records
- DHS/CBP-011 U.S. Customs and Border Protection TECS
|DHS/CBP/PIA-068 CBP One Mobile Application – February 2021 – Appendix Update May 2023