The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Mission Support Bureau (MSB), Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) operates the Web Integrated Financial Management Information System (Web-IFMIS), the official accounting and financial system used for internal and external financial reporting. FEMA is publishing this Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) update to discuss the relationship between the Emergency Support System (ES) and Web-IFMIS and the collection of Individual Assistance (IA) data, which involves the collection of Social Security numbers from disaster assistance applicants.
- DHS/FEMA-004 Non-Disaster Grant Management Information Files
- DHS/FEMA-008 - Disaster Recovery Assistance Files
- DHS/FEMA-009 - Hazard Mitigation Disaster Public Assistance and Disaster Loan Programs
- DHS/ALL-004 - General Information Technology Access Account Records System (GITAARS)
- DHS/ALL-007 Accounts Payable System of Records
- DHS/ALL-008 Accounts Receivable System of Records