The Data Analysis System (DAS) is an analytical database owned, operated, and maintained by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO). The National Criminal Analysis and Targeting Center (NCATC), located within ERO’s Targeting Operations Division, uses DAS to assist ERO field offices in locating aliens convicted of criminal offenses and other aliens who are amenable to removal. DAS was first deployed in 2006 and a discussion of the system was included in the Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) for the Fugitive Case Management System (FMCS), which has been dispositioned. ICE is publishing this PIA to describe the personally identifiable information (PII) within DAS and the way in which the NCATC uses the database. ICE will retire the FCMS PIA with the publication of this PIA. September 2017
- DHS/USCIS/ICE/CBP-001 Alien File, Index, and National File Tracking System of Records, 82 FR 43556 (Sept. 18, 2017).
- DHS/USCIS-002 Background Check Service, 72 FR 31082 (Jun. 5, 2007).
- DHS/USCIS-007 Benefits Information System, 81 FR 72069 (Oct. 19, 2016).
- JUSTICE/005 Inmate Central Records System, 72 FR 3410 (Jan. 25, 2007).
- DOJ/FBI-001 National Crime Information Center (NCIC), 72 FR 3410 (Jan. 25, 2007).
|DHS/ICE/PIA-048 Data Analysis System (DAS) - September 2017||245.15 KB|