February 3, 2014. The Enterprise Performance Management Platform (EPMP) is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) system is designed to assist in performing security management functions using a wide variety of data associated with security, equipment, and screening processes from TSA’s security activities. EPMP maintains Personally Identifiable Information (PII) on members of the public in excess of basic contact information, which triggered the requirement to conduct the original EPMP Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) dated May 10, 2011. TSA updated this PIA to reflect 1) the inclusion of the Visible Information Management System (VIMS), a data management module within the EPMP framework that supports the Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response (VIPR) Program; 2) the transfer of payroll transactions for Transportation Security Officers (TSO) from the Performance Management Information System (PMIS) to the Airport Information Management (AIM) System; and 3) the storing of PII on individuals identified in the Terrorist Screening Database (TSDB) as posing a threat to transportation or national security in the AIM System.
- DHS/TSA 006 AIM: Correspondence and Matters Tracking
- OPM/GOV'T-1 Office of Personnel Management, General Personnel Records
- DHS/TSA 022 National Finance Center Payroll Personnel System
- DHS/TSA 001 PMIS: Transportation Security Enforcement Record System
- DHS/TSA 011 Transportation Security Intelligence Service (TSIS) Operation Files