CGBI is a Business Intelligence (BI) and mission support tool which provides USCG users with a web-based reporting and analysis capability. This system was created to provide an integrated reporting and analysis environment for organizational Knowledge and Performance Management by providing “one version of the truth.” This PIA was required as the system contains PII obtained from authoritative, transactional source systems; this data may be transferred or viewed by other personnel or systems upon data sponsor approval, with limited PII data available within the CGBI interface to authorized users.
- DHS/USCG-013 Marine Information for Safety and Law Enforcement
- DHS/USCG-027 Recruiting Files
- DHS/USCG-029 Notice of Arrival and Departure System of Records
- DHS/USCG-030 Merchant Seaman’s Records
- DHS/USCG-060 Homeport
- DHS/ALL-002 DHS Mailing and Other Lists
- DHS/ALL-019 Department of Homeland Security Payroll, Personnel, and Time and Attendance Records