Join DHS I&A for a 2024 AEP Overview:
The AEP staff will host three separate overview sessions. Each session will provide the same information, so it is only necessary to participate in one of these sessions. To register visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/public-private-analytic-exchange-program-aep-overview-tickets-601645597177.
- Tuesday, June 13 @ 11:00 AM EST
- Tuesday, June 20 @ 11:00 AM EST
- Tuesday, June 27 @ 11:00 AM EST
The Public-Private Analytic Exchange Program (AEP) enables U.S. government analysts and private sector partners to gain a greater understanding of how their disparate, yet complementary, roles can work in tandem to ensure mission success. Participants work to create joint analytic products of interest to both the private sector and the U.S. Government. It focuses on topic areas such as:
- 5G Impacts on Cybersecurity
- Chinese Counterfeit Microelectronics
- Implications of Extreme Weather Events
- National Security Readiness
- Rapidly Evolving Sanctions
- U.S. Maritime Trade and Port Cybersecurity
We would like your topic ideas for next year's program. Please complete and submit the AEP Topic Form to AEPSubmissions@hq.dhs.gov no later than July 28, 2023. Feel free to share the AEP Topic form with your private and/or public partners and colleagues.
AEP Topic Selection Criteria:
Topic ideas must have a nexus to Homeland and National Security, and relevance to both public and private sector partners. Additionally, preference will be given to topic ideas that include the three items below:
- Address current and/or future issues
- Do not target a narrow profession or specific qualifications (i.e., only entomologist, geologist)
- Leverage the interest of intelligence and risk analysts
More information can be found in the documents linked below or by emailing AEP@hq.dhs.gov.
|2023 Public-Private Analytic Exchange Program Overview||183.71 KB||10/03/2022|
|2023 Public-Private Analytic Exchange Program Topics and Descriptions||113.61 KB||10/13/2022|
|2024 AEP Topic Ideas Submission Form||1.69 MB||05/03/2023|
|AEP Infographic||253.47 KB||05/04/2023|