The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) has launched the Coastal Surveillance System (CSS) Pilot program. CSS is a technology demonstration project that establishes a framework (data standards and interfaces) for authorized sharing of data between DHS Components and partners. CSS allows authorized personnel to access information collected by other maritime law enforcement, safety, and security programs. S&T is submitting this Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) because CSS collects, maintains, and shares personally identifiable information (PII) from other systems. October 2018
- DHS/CBP-019 Air and Marine Operations Surveillance System (AMOSS)
- DHS/USCG-013 Marine Information for Safety and Law Enforcement (MISLE)
- DHS/USCG-029 Notice of Arrival and Departure (NOAD)
- DHS/USCG-061 Maritime Awareness Global Network (MAGNET)
- DHS/ICE-009 External Investigations
- DHS/ALL-037 E-Authentication Records.
|DHS/S&T/PIA-033 Coastal Surveillance System (CSS) - October 2018||421.91 KB|